Would you like to start your own beauty site and build your own website? Go for it! Everyone has to start somewhere. Blogging is fun and it can lead to a number or fun opportunities. Now is a great time to learn how to build your own website as employers love candidates with digital skills. All you need to do is find a good website builder and you are ready to go.
The first place to start is by choosing a unique blog name that is memorable. Once you have the domain which you want you need to search your chosen website builder for that. You may need to alter your domain but once it’s done you can start to build your dream website. Choosing a website template from
Website Builder UK you can:
• Select your own custom domain name
• Choose from a range of stunning mobile responsive themes
• Use a unique interface with confidence
• Rank high on Google and other search engines to gain visitors
Your website can look professional in just an hour or so once you have added all of your own personal touches. Some bloggers choose to add a picture of themselves to the front of the blog with details which lead to your social media accounts.
You may need to pay for some better web design templates, however, good web design is well worth the investment. Bad design can get in the way of good content, that is why you can try designs out for free on Website Builder UK.
Website Template: Stock Images
Images and visuals are so important that is why you should be using them when you are writing blogs. If you want your blog to look professional, photography has always been an integral part of design.
In the past we are sure you have stumbled across a blog that features crappy stock images of people in suits shaking hands – avoid this please. There are a lot of great stock images sites out there that provide their users with excellent photos which are not tacky.
Some of these website do charge, however, there’s been a growing number of websites with beautiful free stock photography. If you do not have the skills or the right camera to take these kind of pictures, then we are positive you will find something that fits from a stock imagery platform like Pexels.
Things To Remember
• When you are creating content, make sure that you write for scanners. Your readers will most likely be reading your blog on the go, don’t demand attention; earn it.
• Think about the future and build an email list. Email marketing is a whole different ball game, however, if you ever want to sell or promote something which is featured on your blog, having people’s email addresses (and their permission to use them) is essential.
• Try to be generous. This doesn’t have to be costly you can create content like videos and guides, in return your readers will reward you.
We hope this blog inspired you to create your own beauty blog. There are loads of website builders out there which you can trial, think about starting yours today.