Whether you are a successful dental practice with 25 years experience or if you are a new dentists opening your own practise for the first time – it is vitally important that you understand and undertake strategic marketing activities to get patients through the door. Here is why you should hire a dental SEO marketing company today!
Benefits Of Marketing
- Sales: The key aim of marketing is to get people talking about your business, and the more people talk about your business the more chance you have of getting sales!
- Reputation: There is no debate that good word of mouth is the best marketing a business can get, however if you have a strategic marketing activities that attract an audience then you have a better chance of gaining a good reputation.
- Differentiation: A marketing campaign allows you to tell your audience what makes you different form other dental surgeries and why they should chose you over your competitor.
- Adds Value: Marketing can add value to your business by developing trust between you and your consumer. If you have a memorable campaign which attracts new patients then you have created a trust in the relationship which evidently provides monetary value.
What Is SEO?
SEO stands for search engine optimisation. It is a way of utilising digital marketing tools to increase your position in search engine rankings. It all starts with keyword research – finding out the words that consumers use to search for a particular thing i.e. Joiner Glasgow. Once keyword research is carried out then those keywords are polluted on the website – in headers, meta description in alt text of images and throughout the content. This allows the website or relevant page to be ranked higher in searches – as the higher you are the more likely a customer is to trust you and chose you.
Another aspect of SEO is link building, digital marketers write outreach articles to point links to your website as the more links you have on the internet the more google will trust you and rank your page higher. Again meaning more leads as consumers are more likely to trust your website if it is high up in searches.
Benefits Of SEO Company Glasgow
- Makes Your Website More User Friendly: SEO specialists and digital marketers know exactly what makes a great website. They can use their skills in web development to make your website more engaging and user friendly by updating navigational features.
- Generates More Leads: SEO strategies are designed to reach a larger audience, and with a larger audience means a better chance of higher conversion rates and more leads.
- Builds Brand Awareness: SEO is also deigned to create more brand awareness through search engines – you are aiming to rank high if not top in the list which allows consumers to trust you more and therefore join your practice.
- Competitive Advantage: SEO gives you a competitive advantage as, if you have used keywords consistently and have directed many links to your website then there is a better chance a patient will trust your business more than your competitors.